Skin is the most dominant part of our body, it is also the part of the body which responsible in protecting our muscle tissues from any circumstances. It is also the reason why our skin is exposing to different bacteria, germs, sickness and even dirt. People nowadays give more concern to their skin, especially girls, because our skin sometimes defines who we are, or what type of living do we have. There are a lot of skin products coming out on the market, saying that it will give you radiant skin, skin tone as white as crystals, and many more. There is also some equipment saying that it will make sure that your skin is free from any blemish. There are also a lot of beauty companies that offer various program to help you in taking care of your skin, from cleansing it up to maintaining its radiant.
The skin needs exfoliation, regular exfoliation in order for the skin to have a radiant skin. The question is what is exfoliation? Does everyone need to do this? Or does it really help the skin to maintain its radiant tone and to have a clearer and whiter skin?
First, Exfoliation is a process in which you are doing some procedure or some natural regimen in order to kill the dead cells in the skin and to allow the growth of new cells that gives glowing and brighter skin tone. Second, everyone needs to be exfoliated and everyone deserves to have a radiant skin because our cells in the skin have a lifespan and in order to repair those dead cells is through exfoliating the skin. And lastly, Exfoliation really helps the entire skin in order to maintain its radiant tone.
Exfoliation can be mechanically and chemically. But, there are things that people who do exfoliation don’t know that they were getting these facts, whenever they exfoliate. Here are some of those things they didn’t know they were getting.
- Our skin exfoliates naturally. Our skin has the ability to exfoliate naturally, it is one of the main characteristics that our skin has. This ability of the skin doesn’t free all the time, why? Because this ability of the skin needed nutrients and minerals in order to perform it because the ability of the skin to exfoliates naturally is through removing the dead cells and replacing it with a new one. According to science people that are younger, has the best type of skin, because it can exfoliate itself every 25 days. This ability of the skin has also expiration or it lowered its capability to exfoliates, especially when you reach the age of 30, the skin slows down the process of exfoliation. This is the reason why most of the people ages 30 and up are the usual custom of those who are selling beauty products, they are the customer of those beauty companies and clinics. But there are ways in order to maintain or to prolong the ability of the skin to self-exfoliate and that is to let your skin absorb enough Vitamin D nutrients, which is responsible in our skin.
2. There are many types of exfoliation. Exfoliation is one of the most important processes in our skin. It is the way to maintain a clearer and a radiant skin tone. Fortunately, exfoliation can be done in different ways; it can be natural, chemical, mechanical or even electrically. First by natural exfoliation, as I’ve said above the skin has its natural ability to exfoliates every 25 days, but it doesn’t mean you’ll stop exfoliating yourself, especially when you are 30 years old and above. Second, by chemical exfoliation, chemical exfoliation is done by using products which is high in alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA) such as glycolic acid or beta-hydroxyl acid (BHA) such as salicylic acid. The third is through mechanical, it is done through the use of scrub or any other materials because they believe that through scrubbing, it will allow the skin the skin to loosen up and remove the dead skins. A face scrub is essential for three reasons, according to Ole Henriksen, founder of the eponymous skincare brand.
3. Benefits are endless. Exfoliation is never been that hard; there are actually a lot of ways most especially natural and chemical exfoliation. The good thing about exfoliating the skin, it doesn’t leave you a one-shot effect, rather it provides you a long-lasting benefit and goodness to your skin, most especially if you exfoliate regularly. Another good effect of exfoliation is that it provides greater balance on your skin tone, there is some instance that there are areas in our skin that are too dark or the other are too light, exfoliating the skin will also help to prevent uneven tone of our skin. Our skin exposes in different dirt, stress, and bacteria, the only way to protect them is to exfoliate them. Remember that your skin has a life too, a life that you should protect.
4. Try chemical peel. The best and the easiest way to exfoliate the skin is by the natural process, because you will be only needing to eat food that is rich in nutrients that are skin needs, and just expose on sunlight to receive enough Vitamin D. Second to the best way of exfoliating the skin is through the chemical process. How? Chemical exfoliations would be very effective especially if you use a chemical peel because chemical contains high glycolic acid. Glycolic acid is part of the group of active compounds known as AHA’s (alpha hydroxy acids)
5. Exfoliate in the Morning. This is the last thing I think that you should know about exfoliation. Exfoliation should be done properly, and the best time to do exfoliation is mornings because it is the time of the day when your skins are free from any extreme dirt. If you exfoliate in the morning it will allow the skin to have enough nutrients and shield in order to protect the cells of the skin. When you exfoliate in the morning and you go outside the body or the skin will easily absorb the Vitamin D nutrients, which the skin really need in order to complete or perfected the exfoliation process.
Exfoliation is a very important process in our skin, because it is the protection of the skin from any hazards, and the skin protection in order to maintain its glowing and radiant tone. Remember that our skin has the life too, the life that needs to protect and life that need to be fee and exfoliation is their food in order to live longer.
Sarah Grace Del Rosario is a blogger from https://produktongpatok.com/category/kagandahan/ and thriftysenyorita. When not blogging, she works as an event planner and stylist in the Philippines.