Steaks are delicious but they are not quite so easy to do right. You need to get the flavor and tenderness to make a perfect steak.
Here are some recipes that will help you make a steak that will be the center of attention of any grill party:
Cube Steak Milanese
- Four tomatoes, sliced into cubes
- One onion, diced
- One egg
- One half cup of breadcrumbs
- One half teaspoon of salt
- One half cup of parmesan cheese
- One half teaspoon of ground pepper
- One fourth cup of olive oil
- One tablespoon of lemon juice
- One half cup of rosemary, crushed
- One fourth cup of basil, crushed
- Two tablespoons of minced fresh parsley
- Four cups of spinach, roughly chopped
- One pound of cube steak you can cut it into three or four pieces
You need to do:
In a bowl, place the chopped tomatoes and onion.
In a separate bowl, whisk the egg, add the breadcrumbs and cheese. Make sure that it is properly combined before adding in the parsley.
After slicing the steak into smaller pieces, season each with salt and pepper. Then, immerse every piece in the egg mixture. Remove the excess. Cover immediately with breadcrumbs on both sides.
In a pan, heat about two teaspoons of olive oil. Heat it over medium heat. Place the steak and cook until golden brown on one side. This usually takes around three to five minutes. Turn the steaks over to the other side and add another teaspoon of olive oil. Let it cook until the steaks are done. It takes another three to four minutes. Transfer it in a plate and cover with some foil to make sure it is warm
After cooking, take the tomato mixture and add o half cup of cheese into the mixture, Add some pepper and salt. Place in some spinach and oil, basil, rosemary and lemon juice. Toss it well.
In a plate, place the steak and arrange the tomato mixture. Add some garnish.
Grilled Buffalo Steak
- One fourth cup of goat cheese
- One teaspoon of mustard powder
- One small onion, minced
- One tablespoon of fresh parsley, minced
- One teaspoon of sea salt
- One teaspoon of pepper
- One pack of baby beets
- Two tablespoons of virgin olive oil
- Two tablespoons of vinegar
- Two small endives, cut into smaller quarters
- One pound of buffalo steaks
What you need to do:
Cut the buffalo steak, remove the fats and cut it into four pieces.
Heat the grill to high.
In a bowl, place the cheese in a bowl, and crush it until creamy. Add vinegar, mustard powder, onions, parsley, salt and pepper. Combine properly. Mix well and slowly add a tablespoon of oil. Blend well and set aside.
Cut endives into smaller quarters. Thread the chunks with the beets in the skewers. Pour in about one and a half teaspoon of olive oil. Rub some oil in the buffalo steak. Season the steaks and vegetables with salt and pepper.
Grill the steaks for five minutes on each side. It will be medium-rare. Grill the vegetable skewers and turn it frequently. Do not let it burn, Put the steaks in the plate. And add the skewers. Drizzle with sauce.